Benefits of Double Glazing
Double glazing is when you have two glass panes on one frame with a gap in the middle. Ecovue uPVC double glazed windows and double glazed doors have a gap in the middle which is filled with argon gas. This gas improves the thermal performance by acting as an insulator.
Did you know that 2 panes of glass with an air gap greater than 10mm stops energy loss by up to 80%?
Ecovue uPVC double glazed windows and double glazed doors will help your home or building:
- maintain a comfortable environment all year round.
- improve its marketability for years to come.
- be less effected by noise through insulation.
- be protected from bushfire.
- be more energy efficient.
- improve its BASIX score.
- save you money on heating and cooling cost.
- look great with a great range of modern designs and colour.
Finally quality double glazing at prices you can afford.
For years people overseas have enjoyed windows and doors that reflect heat from the sun, block outside noise and stop the inside warmth from escaping. Now you can too.
Double glazing has a major impact on the energy efficiency of your building. Poorly designed window and door systems do not provide adequate insulation and will make your home too hot or too cold.
Our energy efficient double glazed uPVC windows and uPVC doors will significantly reduce the need to mechanically cool or heat your home, even in the most challenging environments.
THE ECOVUE ADVANTAGE
At Ecovue we can provide you with:
- European windows and doors purchased direct from the UK from a company with over 35 years’ experience
- It’s not just superb product quality that makes Ecovue so special. We promise to give you a first class service, from your initial contact with us all the way through to a professional installation by our team of installers. We take great pride in looking after our customers and their homes.